- The eco-responsible facility charter is presented to every employee.
- Employees are made sensitive to separating waste and applying this policy with the children.
- Clothing not retrieved by parents at the end of the year is used in the facility or given to charity.
- Employees make sure lights are turned off when leaving a room.
- Computers and electrical appliances are turned off/shut down after use.
- Employees who regularly cycle to the facility are provided with helmets.
- Teams are encouraged to use public transport for business travel.
Eco-responsibilityTeams involved in an eco-citizen approach
Our employees actively participate and become involved in sustainable development. Their everyday actions come within the scope of an eco-citizen approach.