Certified Social Care Worker, Federal Diploma of Vocational Education and Training, Zürich
You want to develop professionally and are looking for a new challenge?
Then you are exactly right with us!
With Kita allegra, pop e poppa is reinventing the world of daycare – offering the best education for children and maximum flexibility for parents. The exclusive private daycare center at Beckenhof in district 6 is located about a 10-minute walk from Zurich main station.
With its unique interior concept, Kita allegra provides children with the opportunity to freely unfold and explore their individual needs and interests. For instance, in the restaurant, children have access to a buffet of fresh and healthy meals and snacks, allowing them to decide when and what they want to eat. Spaces designed for relaxation, as well as areas for play, creative expression, music, experimentation, and artistic activities bring the perfect balance to the daily daycare experience.
Allegra follows a modern pedagogical concept, supporting children on their path to independence by actively involving them in everyday activities and decision-making processes.
In our diverse, versatile, and well-coordinated team, we currently offer we offer immediately or by arrangement:
Certified Social Care Worker, Federal Diploma of Vocational Education and Training (or equivalent)
[Fachfrau / Fachmann Betreuung]
(Native English Speaker)
- Completed training as a childcare professional or an equivalent pedagogical qualification recognized in Switzerland.
- English as a native language.
- Willingness to participate in high-quality care, education, and childcare work at allegra.
- Enthusiasm for constructive collaboration with parents.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Solution-oriented and interconnected thinking.
- Experience with an open concept approach or openness to working with an open concept.
- Reliable, flexible, and responsible.
- Individual talents such as musical ability, artistic talent, dance instructor, etc.
- An innovative educational concept based on the principles of open work, Maria Montessori, and Reggio pedagogy.
- Educational spaces where you can combine your personal passions with working with children.
- Networking opportunities with other locations.
- Attractive working conditions: 40-hour workweek, 5 weeks of vacation per year, fair salary scale, 15% discount at pop e poppa daycares, 15 days of paternity leave, 2 weeks of additional maternity leave.
- Room for personal initiative.
- Regular office hours.
- Opportunities for further training and individual development.
Interested? Then please send your application with the usual documents (cover letter, CV, copies of educational certificates, copies of work references) to Ms. Sirikit Berghoff; firstname.lastname@example.org.
Further information can be found at www.kitaallegra.ch. If you have any questions, feel free to contact us by phone: 078 637 66 11. Applications that do not meet the mentioned requirements will not be answered.